ISO other Higher-eds who are running Canvas on-premise

Gretchen Beck

Oct 31, 2016, 5:39:32 PM10/31/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi Folks,

Gretchen from Carnegie Mellon here -- we're investigating running Canvas on-premise and would like to speak with other higher-eds who are using on-premise about their experiences.

Thanks!

Gretchen Beck
Carnegie Mellon University
412-268-5205

Graham Ballantyne

Oct 31, 2016, 5:43:27 PM10/31/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gretchen,

Simon Fraser University (Vancouver, BC) has been running on-prem Canvas since 2012. This term we're at 28K unique student enrollments plus another 1200 unique teacher enrollments. We'd be happy to chat with you about our experiences; feel free to get in touch with me directly if you'd like to set something up.

--
Graham Ballantyne
IT Services

--

---

Gretchen Beck

Oct 31, 2016, 6:33:24 PM10/31/16
to Canvas LMS Users, gra...@sfu.ca
Thanks Graham,

I will be in touch!

--Gretchen

Christopher Bennell

Nov 2, 2016, 12:38:05 PM11/2/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi Gretchen,
We've also been on Canvas since 2012 here at OCADU. Feel free to get in touch.

Graham Ballantyne

Nov 2, 2016, 1:14:58 PM11/2/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
I should add that Christopher was a huge help to us when we got started.

--

---

Gretchen Beck

Nov 3, 2016, 12:18:18 PM11/3/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Thanks Christopher!

--Gretchen

Christopher Bennell

Nov 3, 2016, 4:15:50 PM11/3/16
to Canvas LMS Users
And Graham & Co. were a huge help to us after they got started :)

Graham Ballantyne

Nov 3, 2016, 4:20:26 PM11/3/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
:hugs: