Canvas Commons Setup

Shawn Iverson

Jul 17, 2016, 7:14:56 AM7/17/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
On the latest build.

When I try to set up Canvas Commons, I can get as far as "Configurate Commons Setup App?" but the form itself never appears.

I'm redirected to https://lor.instructure.com/setup,  and I get what appears to be the header of the Canvas Commons page and three flashing dots indicating that something is loading.  Refreshing and hitting going back in the frame has no effect.

I also explicitly set all variable substitutions thinking that maybe one of them was not working, but that didn't seem to work either.

--
Shawn Iverson
Director of Technology

Shawn Iverson

Jul 19, 2016, 3:53:34 PM7/19/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Yay!  Tried it today and it worked!

Many thanks to whomever at Instructure :)))