Can I move courses from one sub account to another?

SARATHKUMAR

Nov 4, 2016, 5:44:38 AM11/4/16
to Canvas LMS Users

Can I move courses from one sub account to another ? in below image there is only listing root accounts.

Is there any privilege to move courses from accounts for sub account admins?

Please reply any one for this.

Steps :   Select any course --> click settings --> click on "Move to another account"

Cody Cutrer

Nov 7, 2016, 11:40:59 AM11/7/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Higher up on the settings page, there should be a Subaccount dropdown. Just choose a different account, and click save.

Cody Cutrer
Software Engineer
Instructure

--