Office 365 LTI

Christopher Bennell

Jan 11, 2018, 10:08:43 AM1/11/18
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to get the Office 365 LTI working. I have generated a key and secret and added the LTI with the XML config. When I launch the LTI in the RCE I get an error:

while(1);{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"unknown client"}

Have I done something wrong? Is this LTI not available to OS users? It would be really great to get some definitive info from Instructure about this integration. Thanks!

Shawn Iverson

Jan 11, 2018, 10:15:50 AM1/11/18
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Not available to OSS side, I believe.