When I delete the file, it appears 502 bad gateway, Who had such a problem?

csc

Aug 3, 2017, 11:22:54 PM8/3/17
to Canvas LMS Users

When I delete the file, it appears 502 bad gateway,  Production environment, I use nginx + passenger way to deploy, Nginx log do not see any access to information, I am not familiar with js,
I can find the code, but I do not know how to check this problem, I am not familiar with react js, delete the original file code in deletestuff.coffee, compiled after react_files-xxxxx.js,

confirm(a)?(
r=n.map(function(n){
return n.destroy({
emulateJSON:!0,
data:{force:"true"},
wait:!0,error:function(i,a,r){
var o;
return o=function(){
var e;
try{
return null!=(e=t.parseJSON(a.responseText))?e.message:void 0}
catch(n){}
}(),
t.flashError(
e.t("Error deleting %{name}: %{reason}",
{name:n.displayName(),reason:o}
)
)
}
}
)}
),

Delete the file when the pop-up error message, I know that the implementation of this code " e.t("Error deleting %{name}: %{reason}", {name:n.displayName(),reason:o)", Who can help me? This question is puzzled for a long time, thanks