Rich content editor breaks with 500 error!

Adon Irani

Oct 13, 2017, 10:32:25 PM10/13/17
to Canvas LMS Users
Hello,

If i enable the Rich Content Editor Sidebar Enhancements in the settings, /accounts/1/settings/configurations Feature Options, i get 500 errors and need to restore my database from backups!!!

Am i missing something obvious? Or is this simply unavailable in the self-hosted environment (not open source) and the feature option setting should be avoided like the plague?

I'm self-hosted.

thanks,
Adon

Graham Ballantyne

Oct 13, 2017, 10:59:32 PM10/13/17
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

The remote RCE isn’t yet available in open-source. I’ve been told it’s coming but no timeline.

--
Graham Ballantyne
IT Services

---