Site Admin login message when login

Alejandro Lengua Vega

Aug 25, 2015, 1:07:41 PM8/25/15
to Canvas LMS Users
Hello,
I created a second user in my Canvas installation to use it as a student profile,
however when I login I receive warning message in the top as you can see in the attached picture

Cody Cutrer

Aug 25, 2015, 1:10:20 PM8/25/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Alejandro,

That's not a warning, but a notice. Likely you created the user in the Site Admin account rather than the lms.vo.pe account. You should create normal users (students/teachers) in the regular account, and reserve Site Admin for admins that are actually running Canvas.

Cody Cutrer
Software Engineer
Instructure

--