Analytics spinner

Bowen Masco

Nov 7, 2016, 6:32:03 PM11/7/16
to Canvas LMS Users
I have setup a canvas instance.

I am having issues with analytics and I and not sure whether it is something I have setup incorrectly or some other issue.

I am getting spinners on the course submissions and grades analytics. I am not getting any errors in the console just spinning. Did I set something up incorrectly?

I am running the most current stable and i tried the stable analytics and master branch. Both branches resulted in the same thing.
Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 4.23.37 PM.png

andrew...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 3:59:19 AM11/10/16
to Canvas LMS Users
I have the same error.
Check keyspaces in cassandra instance
Then run migrations to create tables in cassandra