Guest access

J David Eisenberg

Feb 24, 2015, 10:38:40 PM2/24/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
I did a test installation of Canvas, and the login requires an email and password. Is there a way to create a true "guest user" who has view-only access to courses without needing a login?

Rob Orton

Feb 24, 2015, 10:42:04 PM2/24/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Not really. Any one can see a course that is set to public, but that is a per course setting. Or you can create a user and login with and give the user a role with just that permission.

-Rob

--

---