Are there any US Universities self-hosting Canvas

Chris Bordeleau

Jun 7, 2016, 9:11:19 PM6/7/16
to Canvas LMS Users
My co-worker just came back from Nercomp and heard that there were no US universities self-hosting... is this correct?

We currently do not run Canvas but host BB and Angel for around 30 campuses (seperate state colleges) for around 500k users @ about 5million page views per day during peak windows... we're exploring canvas to see if there is any interest from some of the other state schools we currently don't host for... Just thought it was odd that there could be no US universities self-hosting...

Nick Kokkos

Jun 9, 2016, 8:28:33 AM6/9/16
to Canvas LMS Users

Graham Ballantyne

Jun 9, 2016, 10:18:41 AM6/9/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the mention, but we're Canadian. Sorry.

--
Graham Ballantyne
IT Services

---

bald...@oregonstate.edu

Aug 22, 2016, 1:08:44 PM8/22/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Sadly, we do not self-host at Oregon State.  We are trying to self-host a production-like test server.  So far we are not successful in getting a login page.