ImageTragick

Christopher Bennell

May 9, 2016, 10:25:42 AM5/9/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi All,
Is Canvas vulnerable to the exploits listed here? I do see that it's using 'mini-magick'.

Thanks!

Christopher Bennell

May 17, 2016, 12:03:55 PM5/17/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Does anyone from Instructure have insight here? Thanks.

Cody Cutrer

May 17, 2016, 12:53:16 PM5/17/16
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Christopher,

It looks like we finally have a place on the new community to view security advisories - https://community.canvaslms.com/community/help/security.  Once the ImageTragick details are all worked out, we'll e-mail the list again with a link to the new post.

Cody Cutrer
Software Engineer
Instructure

--

---

Christopher Bennell

Jul 5, 2016, 9:57:08 AM7/5/16
to Canvas LMS Users
Thanks Cody, circling back on this. Looks like access to that page is restricted. Any chance we could get access to it?
Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here