Pickpocket keyboard shortcut bug

RZ

Dec 18, 2014, 9:04:43 AM12/18/14
to cani...@googlegroups.com

Hello
I'm experiencing a bug with the "Add the current page to Pocket" keyboard shortcut.

The bug rears its ugly head only when working with multiple chrome windows. Using the shortcut adds the page from the active tab in the first/oldest Chrome window regardless of which window is the active window.

+it doesn't matter whether I make it a Chrome shortcut or a global shortcut
+the behaviour is the same on different profiles
+if multiple profiles have open Chrome windows then the extension takes into account the oldest window from the current profile.

I'm on the latest stable Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m (64-bit), Win7. Let me know if you need any more details.
cheers
RZ

Canisbos Computing

Dec 19, 2014, 10:48:10 AM12/19/14
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've just uploaded an update of Pickpocket (1.3.8.4) that fixes the issue to the Chrome Web Store. It should be available to update your installed copy soon.

Chul

--

---

RZ

Dec 19, 2014, 11:17:35 AM12/19/14
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chul,
Works like a charm. Thank you for a lightning quick fix.
cheers
RZ