[Quickstyle] Edit/remove context menu items

Sebastian Rasch

Mar 24, 2015, 7:10:41 AM3/24/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

where/how can I remove or edit the Safari context menu items? I want to keep that menu simple and don’t want the Quickstyle items to be there. If it is not possible, could you add a feature to remove the context menu items?

Regards

Sebastian

Canisbos Computing

Mar 24, 2015, 11:47:45 AM3/24/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Here you go. It's the last setting.

Download Quickstyle 1.2.15 (or let Safari update it)

Chul

--

---

Sebastian Rasch

Mar 24, 2015, 11:53:05 AM3/24/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, that was fast! Now it’s perfect! :)

Sebastian Rasch

Mar 24, 2015, 12:03:33 PM3/24/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
OK wait, I thought it would work but it doesn’t actually. It updates to 1.2.14 and there is no option to deactivate context menu items.

Sebastian

Canisbos Computing

Mar 24, 2015, 12:06:45 PM3/24/15
to Sebastian Rasch, cani...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, dumb mistake. Forgot to push the changes. Please try again.

Chul

Sebastian Rasch

Mar 24, 2015, 12:08:58 PM3/24/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com, sebasti...@gmail.com