[pickpocket] Chrome on OSX: keyboard shortcut to open popup?

yyt...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 3:09:17 AM3/4/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Is there any keyboard shortcut to open popup, the list of unread links (so the same to click toolbar icon)?
I have hundreds of articles saved on Pocket and I'd like to read it through as fast as possible.
If I can open the links by keyboard shortcut I do not need to move the cursor to toolbar every minute.
Thanks.

Canisbos Computing

Mar 4, 2016, 11:43:37 AM3/4/16
to yyt...@gmail.com, canisbos extensions
Try the Keyboard Shortcuts link at the bottom of the Extensions page.

Chul

yyt...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 5:58:24 PM3/4/16
to Canisbos Extensions, yyt...@gmail.com
I checked Keyboard and Shortcut for Extensions and Apps on chrome but there're only two settings for Pickpocket: Activate the extension and Add the current page to Pocket.
Is there no shortcut setting to open popup?

I'm using chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 (64-bit) and pickpocket 1.3.8.10.

Thank you.

Canisbos Computing

Mar 4, 2016, 7:49:49 PM3/4/16
to yyt...@gmail.com, Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

"Activate the extension" actually means open the popup. If it's not working, try a different shortcut; maybe some other shortcut is conflicting.

Chul

--

---

yyt...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 8:37:51 AM3/11/16
to Canisbos Extensions, yyt...@gmail.com
It didn't work but now it starts working after updating chrome browser.
Thank you.