LinkThing blacklist doesn't work on sites until refreshing

David H.

Dec 26, 2013, 5:35:26 AM12/26/13
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Followed by my previous report, I've been able to add several sites that don't work with LinkThing due to target="_blank", which is great.

However I've noticed something weird recently. On first page load, despite the site being in the blacklist, LinkThing seems to be in effect and opens all links in new tabs. If I refresh, it then remembers to turn off properly.

Try visiting feedly.com (if you use it), dribbbleboard.com, etc. to reproduce it.

Canisbos Computing

Dec 26, 2013, 9:12:33 PM12/26/13
to David H., canisbos
Hi David,

Apparently, a change in Safari 7 resulted in some programming instructions in LinkThing becoming buggy, even though they worked before. I have updated LinkThing to version 2.3.5, which is now available. You can download it and reinstall, or let Safari update it. Please restart Safari after updating.

Thanks for the bug report.

Regards,
Chul

--

---

David H.

Dec 27, 2013, 1:33:05 AM12/27/13
to cani...@googlegroups.com, David H.
Cool. Confirmed fixed. Thanks!

Canisbos Computing於 2013年12月27日星期五UTC+8上午10時12分33秒寫道: