Popsearch: organizing/alphabetizing search engines?

MB

Dec 30, 2016, 2:17:26 PM12/30/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Is it possible to change the order, of the search engines in Popsearch after adding new ones?  I didn't see any way to do this in Popsearch or Delicious other than deleting and reentering them all.  Thank you for a great extension!  -MB

MB

Dec 30, 2016, 2:51:42 PM12/30/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Please disregard my previous post, I just figured out that clicking the column names reorders the search engines.  I wish Chrome did that..,

canisbos

Dec 30, 2016, 4:01:52 PM12/30/16
to canisbos
Glad i could help.