More sample auto-read URLs for Custom Reader?

Andrew Coyne

Nov 14, 2016, 12:13:47 AM11/14/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Loving Custom Reader, which I'm using in Safari 10.0.1. Would love to make more use of auto-readers, but am not versed in regex. Wondering if anyone would like to share regexified URLs of favourite news sites?

And/or: what about an option to turn on auto-reader for all sites, except those you mark as an exception? or to toggle it on and off?

Canisbos Computing

Nov 19, 2016, 10:38:55 PM11/19/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Hello,

These days I don't have the energy to add new features to my extensions, but I will create some regexes for you if tell me what your favorite news sites are and give me an example article link for each.

Chul

--

---