HTML Table Not Showing Sort Options

Brandon Shockley

May 6, 2015, 3:18:06 AM5/6/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
I have to sort through a huge html table on a regular basis. Pretty much any table I try and sort online works except for one. If you can tell me what you need to trouble shoot this I would love to get you that information. The only thing I can figure out is that the extension doesn't work in frames. I can actually copy the html data into another html table with no editing and boom i get the options.

Canisbos Computing

May 6, 2015, 9:54:23 AM5/6/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Shockley
Hi,

The ultimate would be to get the url for that table. Possible?

Chul

--

---