DirectLinks update 1.10.13 for Safari

berchi

Mar 13, 2018, 11:57:54 AM3/13/18
to Canisbos Extensions
Hi, I just noticed an update to version 1.10.13 is available for DirectLinks in Safari's extension prefence pane. It's been a long time since last update. Can I find somewhere the changelog? Neither canisbos.com nor github yield any match. In other words, may this be a fake? I don't think so, but... Thanks.

Canisbos

Mar 13, 2018, 12:10:05 PM3/13/18
to berchi, Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

No, it's not a fake. These days I update the extensions only when a bug is reported or (as in the present case) a pull request is made. I let the commit message serve as the release note.

Chul

--

---

berchi