"Close Last Tab" feature not working on "Tab Options" ?

Ka Sing Yeung

Nov 7, 2015, 11:43:47 PM11/7/15
to Canisbos Extensions
Hello,

My Mac is OS X EI Capitan 10.11.1 and Safari is 9.0.1
"Close Last Tab" feature seems not working in my safari.

Although I set open http://google.com/ when close last tab,
it still close window.

Thanks for the great extension.
Y.K.Sing

Canisbos Computing

Nov 26, 2015, 1:21:30 AM11/26/15
to Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

I've modified Tab Options to enforce the "Close Last Tab" setting even if you close the window by another method besides using a Tab Options hotkey.

Previously, this setting only worked if you closed the last tab using the extension's own hot key. Now, although it cannot prevent Safari from closing the window if you close the last tab by another method, the extension will immediately open a new window for you.

The new version is 3.2.4 and it is available now.

Chul

--

---

mpmchugh

Dec 8, 2015, 9:37:21 PM12/8/15
to Canisbos Extensions
As reported via an email, this new immediately opening a new window feature seems to be overly aggressive. Is it misbehaving under OS X 10.11.2?

Perhaps the immediately open a new window feature can be optional?

-Michael

Canisbos Computing

Dec 8, 2015, 9:41:44 PM12/8/15
to Canisbos Extensions
Please elaborate on overly aggressive. Does it happen even if the Close Last Tab option is not used?

Chul