Using LinkThing to remove Google URL Redirect, Causes Safari Address Bar to show incorrect link

K Jon

Dec 8, 2013, 10:27:06 AM12/8/13
to cani...@googlegroups.com
I've isolated this problem down to LinkThing, what happens is when I click a link to open a new tab, and I goto the new tab, the address bar still displays the link from the previous tab. The same problem is reported here, but doesn't directly relate it to LinkThing.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Canisbos Computing

Dec 8, 2013, 12:38:41 PM12/8/13
to K Jon, canisbos
What are you LinkThing settings? Screenshots of the General and Current Site tabs of the settings would be perfect.

Chul

--

---