CustomReader II 2.2.7 doesn't work in Safari 9.0 ( EI Capitan GM )

Kevin J.

Sep 14, 2015, 6:41:33 PM9/14/15
to Canisbos Extensions
Seen as below screen capture, the CustomReader Settings' items are blank, and Safari Reader is not customized.
Please fix it. Many Thx.

Canisbos Computing

Sep 14, 2015, 6:44:22 PM9/14/15
to Kevin J., Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

Safari 9 introduces a major rewrite of the Reader functionality. Adapting CustomReader to work with it will take time, and I'm not sure I want to spend the time. I make no promises.

Chul

--

---

Kevin J.

Sep 14, 2015, 6:44:39 PM9/14/15
to Canisbos Extensions

or any Safari Reader available pages

Canisbos Computing

Sep 16, 2015, 2:49:50 AM9/16/15
to Canisbos Extensions
I've created an interim release of CustomReader (2.2.8) to address non-workingness in Safari 9. This version will at least work, but it's missing some things. See the blog post for more info.

I will do another release to better support Safari 9 some time later.

Chul

On Sep 14, 2015, at 3:44 PM, Kevin J. <icod...@gmail.com> wrote:

or any Safari Reader available pages

在 2015年9月15日星期二 UTC+8上午6:41:33,Kevin J.写道:

Kevin J.

Sep 20, 2015, 3:45:11 AM9/20/15
to Canisbos Extensions
CustomReader runs nicely now.
very grateful for your hard work!

在 2015年9月16日星期三 UTC+8下午2:49:50,Canisbos Computing写道: