OS Mail Link

billingw

Sep 26, 2016, 10:50:19 AM9/26/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Is there any way to use LinkThing so that when I click on an link inside an email, it will open that link in Safari at the left side of the tabs?  I use the OS mail app for emails.  Thanks.

cani...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 10:09:48 PM9/26/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Sorry, no, that's not possible with my extension, and not possible to add it.

Chul

--

---