Keep Quickstyle Window open

JM

May 20, 2016, 2:49:00 PM5/20/16
to Canisbos Extensions
It would be a lot better if the Quickstyle window did not auto-close as it currently does. It makes copy/pasting impossible. Just have the usual click icon to open, click icon again to close.

Otherwise, this is a great add-on.

Canisbos Computing

May 22, 2016, 9:06:54 PM5/22/16
to JM, Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

I changed it so clicking outside the style editor doesn't close it, and added a close button in the upper right corner. New version is 1.2.20.

Clicking the toolbar button has always started the "selector helper" rather than opened the style editor, so I can't close the editor using the toolbar button.

Chul

--

---

JM

May 23, 2016, 8:05:11 AM5/23/16
to Canisbos Extensions, jmfo...@gmail.com
Thanks! I really appreciate the turn around. This will help my workflow considerably.