Cloudmarks Hotkey not functioning

Afshin Haghgoo

Sep 3, 2016, 7:24:03 PM9/3/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

On Safari Version 9.1.3 (11601.7.8), I'm no longer able to use the hotkeys for Cloudmarks to either bookmark the current webpage or to have the list of bookmarks be displayed.

Thanks for the consideration!
-Afshin

Canisbos Computing

Sep 4, 2016, 2:22:56 AM9/4/16
to Canisbos Extensions
It's working for me in Safari 10.0 beta (12602.1.50.0.8). I can't test in Safari 9 anymore, but nothing has changed in Cloudmarks since I last used it in Safari 9.

Please make sure you are using the hotkeys while there is a web page open in the current tab. If there is no web page in it, the hotkeys will not work. This was ever so.

Chul

--

---