Print to PDF reflects blockquote font

Martien van Steenbergen

Mar 6, 2015, 7:47:40 AM3/6/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
To improve legibility In CustomReader, I have set the block quote font to black rather than grey. When I print to PDF, it shows up as grey again. How can I fix this?

blockquote {
    color:black !important;
    font-family: sun !important;
    font-size: 100% !important;
}

Canisbos Computing

Mar 7, 2015, 6:49:23 PM3/7/15
to cani...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have modified CustomReader so that Reader pages will now print with black text by default. There is also a new setting in the Advanced tab that controls whether Reader pages will print in black or in the color that is set in CustomReader. The default is to print in black.

After updating CustomReader, you will need to close any existing Reader tabs to see the effect of the update.

The new version is 2.2.2. You can let Safari update the extension, or download and install it from here.

Chul

--

---