PopSearch: Save/backup search engines another way?

Vanelunder

Feb 24, 2017, 4:58:06 PM2/24/17
to Canisbos Extensions
Everytime I disable the PopSearch extension and then enable it again, all my search engines are gone.

I have no Delicious account or such, so I can't use that backup feature. Is there any other way to back up my search engines? I'd be fine with manually digging them out of some hidden file if that's what it takes. Though ideally, a simple export function would be lovely, too. ;-) Or at least if the extension saved search engines in some more permanent manner.

(Or maybe something's wrong with my configuration? Virtually all other extensions I have retain all their settings when being temporarily switched off.)

Best,
V.

Vanelunder

Feb 24, 2017, 5:03:13 PM2/24/17
to Canisbos Extensions
PS: A bug: If one edits more than one search engine entry at a time, hitting the "Save" button on any of them deletes all changes to the other entries.

Not severe once you know it happens, but I thought I'd mention it. ;-)

Chul Kim

Feb 24, 2017, 5:24:37 PM2/24/17
to Canisbos Extensions
Darn.