Error when trying to add TypeFind to Safari 10

Gary L. Gray

Nov 29, 2016, 11:33:57 AM11/29/16
to Canisbos Extensions
I just tried to install TypeFind in Safari 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7) and received the following error:

Is this a known issue or is TypeFind not compatible with Safari 10?

Canisbos Computing

Dec 3, 2016, 12:21:18 PM12/3/16
to Canisbos Extensions, Gary L. Gray
Hi,

TypeFind had not been updated in a long time, and the previous build was incompatible with the latest Safari. I just needed to rebuild it using Safari 10, and now it can be installed again.

Here is the download link:

Regards,
Chul

--