LinkThing download link needs updated version

Safari User

Apr 1, 2016, 5:58:26 AM4/1/16
to Canisbos Extensions
I installed LinkThing 2.3.12 last night.
The options window wouldn't work until I restarted Safari.
Then the Prefs window showed there is a v2.3.13 update available.

But no matter what I do, it won't update - clicking the Update button does nothing. Restarting Safari does nothing.

The Canibos website shows the update was added last night: Mar 30 2016, 10:40 pm  LinkThing 2.3.13.
But the download link on the LinkThing page still downloads the previous version.

Please fix the download link.

Canisbos Computing

Apr 1, 2016, 4:58:54 PM4/1/16
to Safari User, Canisbos Extensions
Hi,

Somehow I forgot to update the extension package when I updated the source code. Fixed now. It should update successfully, and if you download it manually, you'll get the correct, current version.

BTW, when you install any extension, if it includes a content script that is injected into tabs (as LinkThing does), it won't work in tabs that are already open. If you open a new (non-empty) tab, it will work in it.

Chul

--

---