Pickpocket limit? (1.3.6.0)

Akio Crimson

Mar 27, 2014, 9:21:28 AM3/27/14
to cani...@googlegroups.com
So I've been using this for a very long time now, but it seems to be stuck at 979 unread items. I've added about 20 items above that number, but it doesn't change.
Is this a bug? Is it deleting the first items to make room for the new items?

Canisbos Computing

Mar 27, 2014, 9:55:53 AM3/27/14
to Akio Crimson, cani...@googlegroups.com
The default limit on how many links Pickpocket will keep in local storage is 1000. I'm not sure why it's only showing you 979, but it may be that 21 of the links were "orphaned" in some way.

You can raise the limit in Pickpocket's settings. After doing that, you should also reload all the links using the command in the menu that appears when you click the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the popup.

Chul

--

---

Akio Crimson

Mar 27, 2014, 3:09:51 PM3/27/14
to cani...@googlegroups.com, Akio Crimson
I changed the settings to show 2000, and then I did the Reload All button, and now it shows the correct 1072. (I should really go through this and archive them lol)

But anyways, your solution worked, thank you very much!