"simulate a ⌘-click on a link by right-clicking" is not working on macOS sierra

Willy Van der Schueren

Nov 2, 2016, 6:57:03 AM11/2/16
to Canisbos Extensions
"simulate a ⌘-click on a link by right-clicking" is not working for me on macOS sierra
right clicking a link doesn't show the contextual menu anymore, but it doesn't open the link.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Canisbos Computing

Nov 4, 2016, 1:33:24 AM11/4/16
to Canisbos Extensions
LinkThing's method of hijacking clicks on links doesn't work on 100% of sites. Is it failing for you  on all sites?

Chul

--

---

Brentolini

Nov 22, 2016, 3:38:58 PM11/22/16
to Canisbos Extensions
I have the same problem on all sites. Using the new MacBook Pro with control strip and Sierra.

Such a useful tool I am missing it badly..'

Canisbos Computing

Nov 22, 2016, 4:10:49 PM11/22/16
to Canisbos Extensions
Please see if it's a conflict with another extension. Try disabling all of the others and see if the problem persists; if that fixes it, try re-enabling half of them and retest; and so on. If you find a conflicting extension let me know.

Thanks,
Chul