Re: Taser Death Payoff.

Bob

Apr 3, 2010, 5:36:43 PM4/3/10
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:33:36 -0600, Canuck57 <Canu...@nospam.com> wrote:

|>On 03/04/2010 12:42 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
|>> from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
|>>
|>> READER: Here is good news from Canada--sort of. The family of the
|>> Polish man who was brutally tasered to death in a Canadian airport by
|>> four RCMP officers has been paid compensation-- Noooooo, we don't know
|>> how much, that is a SECRET.
|>> What we do know is that the four cops were not charged, which leaves
|>> the Canadian public (who had to pay for their crime) with these four
|>> goons still at large. Also, no mention of getting rid of those tasers
|>> or of holding the manufacturer at least partially responsible.
|>>
|>> So what we have is a god fearing society that will pay a family of a
|>> taser victim, but keep the cops that killed him, and continues to
|>> allow cops to carry those weapons. And while the public pays
|>> compensation for the crime, the public isn't entitled to know how much
|>> was paid. I'm confused!!
|>
|>Don't be. It is about the money. Sad to say.

Very sad to say when you consider multi million dollar (billion)
payoffs to Mahar Arar, Kimveer Gills Victims/relatives, Marc Lepine's
Victims/parents...and tons of others, with dollars that come from our
pocket, nobody else's either...

|>But how do you say to a mother, sorry we murdered your son?

The RCMP/Para Military have special heartless zombies that do just
that professionally....they do it in their sleep.

|>Just a little surprized she settled.

She was all toast from the media, paperwork, antagonism, etc...no
fight left, the Guvmint preys on this reaction in due time, they might have
learned from ICBC.

|>Just like Mulroney for bribery, Liberals for ad-scam, cops with
|>tasers...common thread is government is above the law.

That is a weird word,....*government*, what does that mean, the
prison wardens, Capos, gestappes, the Black Hand, the Yackhuzas, the Tongs,
the All colored Dragons, the Hells Angels, no way heh, it's a Buckingham
situation with a Bildeberger leader.

|>Because if you or I tasered someone to death, no mater what the
|>circumstances we would only ask when do we get out?

Right, the RCMP/ British based agencies have a 1,000 year
non-disclure of their crimes, since they call that a lifetime. whereas in
USA, they call it at 20 years, but their prison life terms are 1,000 years
and Canada is 20 years....confused???...so am I on this reasoning.

Bob

Viejo Vizcacha

Apr 3, 2010, 5:55:45 PM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 4:36 pm, Bob <r...@armageddon.info> wrote:

> [...]

RCMP and CSIS have done so many wrong things in the last few years
(from giving wrong information about Canadian citizens to the US
secret services to killing a confused Polish immigrant, to sending
rookies to investigate suspects that will end up gunning down those
rookies) that it does seem these two organizations are rotten to the
core.

Serious overhaul is required.

VV

Cletus Delroy Spuckler

Apr 3, 2010, 6:05:08 PM4/3/10

I never read where it was a Taser that killed the man. The way he
was brutally handled by the RCMP's at the time made me wonder if it
was simply a case of how he was held down, with a police officer's
knee.

He could have been killed by the Taser, but it appeared to me that he
was stunned by it and physically mishandled.

Did the Taser kill him?

Bob

Apr 4, 2010, 6:28:30 AM4/4/10

That's how the Forensic Report states it, death buy asphyxiation,
after the 3 taser hits....they now have a 3 shot taser, which has past all
tests, including time shot, but I'm not sure if this version has the mini
camera video reportage.

|>He could have been killed by the Taser, but it appeared to me that he
|>was stunned by it and physically mishandled.
|>
|>Did the Taser kill him?

People with cardiac pacemakers die by tasers, others get an ugly
feeling like a finger in the light socket effect to summarize it.

As a biological rule. it sometimes acts as an ECG (Shock
Therapy/Buzz Box), where you brain/diecephalon re polarizes, for awhile, and
all your previous brain engrams are reversed for some time.

The guy was choked to death being unable to react to the condition,
which might be something like a boa constrictor squeeze to him, a verrryyyy
lengthy Squeeze in comparison.

Bob

Bob

Apr 4, 2010, 6:38:39 AM4/4/10
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:55:45 -0700 (PDT), Viejo Vizcacha
<nats_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:

|>>         Right, the RCMP/ British based agencies have a 1,000 year
|>> non-disclure of their crimes, since they call that a lifetime. whereas in
|>> USA, they call it at 20 years, but their prison life terms are 1,000 years
|>> and Canada is 20 years....confused???...so am I on this reasoning.
|>>
|>> Bob
|>
|>RCMP and CSIS have done so many wrong things in the last few years
|>(from giving wrong information about Canadian citizens to the US
|>secret services to killing a confused Polish immigrant, to sending
|>rookies to investigate suspects that will end up gunning down those
|>rookies) that it does seem these two organizations are rotten to the
|>core.
|>
|>Serious overhaul is required.
|>
|>VV

They recruit a lot of retired thugs, or obedient ex military to
their paramilitary swats, like some fips verifiers, nwest, igtf, batfe
recruits, who consider themselves as righteous as the "dirty dozen", but
then karmically, nobody can be all bad all the time.

In a lot of cases, these gangs of any sort take care of themselves,
either by bandido patch pulling, tasering bad cops, etc....but in general,
armed gangs are still one for all and all for one.

Bob

R. LaCasse

Apr 17, 2010, 6:29:29 AM4/17/10
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 03:38:39 -0700, Bob <rk...@armageddon.info> wrote:

|> They recruit a lot of retired thugs, or obedient ex military to
|>their paramilitary swats, like some fips verifiers, nwest, igtf, batfe
|>recruits, who consider themselves as righteous as the "dirty dozen", but
|>then karmically, nobody can be all bad all the time.
|>
|> In a lot of cases, these gangs of any sort take care of themselves,
|>either by bandido patch pulling, tasering bad cops, etc....but in general,
|>armed gangs are still one for all and all for one.
|>
|>Bob

To ADD:

Rodney, did point his "weapon" right at the camera at the end of
video conference, making him a bit "inconsiderate", in a cultural manner of
firearms fanatics.

Sure, it's just a gesture, but WHY did he do it, a bit uncouth of
him?

Bob

--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research