More Bad News For Trumpolini: With 17 Indicted In The Trump / Russia Scandal Closing In On Trump, Kremlin Funding

Tracey12

Jan 1, 2019, 8:34:32 PM1/1/19

[American Thinker, Breitbart, DailyCaller, DailyWire, GatewayPundit and
several other Russian propaganda outfits suspected to be Kremlin funded
will probably vanish in 2018 as money dries up and the bloggers pack their
bags for the trip back to Moscow. Suicides are on the increase.]

Red State Alert!

On Friday, special counsel Robert Mueller's office announced the
indictments of 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities involved in
interference operations targeting the US political system and the 2016
presidential election.

The indictments are the latest charges in Mueller's ongoing investigation
into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and whether the Trump campaign
coordinated with the Russian in their interference efforts. Mueller is
also investigating whether Trump has obstructed justice during the course
of the probe.

The Justice Department appointed Mueller as special counsel in May after
Trump abruptly fired then-FBI Director James Comey, who had been looking
into the president and his potential connections with Russians.

Since taking over the investigation, Mueller's team has charged four
Americans once affiliated with the Trump campaign or administration, and
13 Russians and three Russian companies involved in US election
interference.

Here's everyone charged so far in the Mueller probe:

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman
Former Donald Trump presidential campaign manager Paul Manafort.
Elsa/Getty Images
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered to federal
authorities on October 30, 2017, after he was indicted, along with his
business associate Rick Gates, on 12 counts, including conspiracy against
the US and money laundering.

Manafort, who pleaded not guilty, had been a key figure in Mueller's
investigation.

Manafort was forced to step down as Trump's campaign chairman in May 2016
after coming under fire for his connections to Russian oligarchs and his
past lobbying efforts abroad.

Manafort was also associated with at least 15 bank accounts and 10
companies in Cyprus, dating back to 2007, NBC News reported in March, and
the FBI has issued grand-jury subpoenas to several banks for Manafort's
records.

Rick Gates, one of Manafort's business partners
Gates was a campaign aide to Republican presidential candidate Donald
Trump. Evan Vucci/AP
In October, Gates was indicted along with Manafort on 12 counts, including
conspiracy against the US, making false statements, and failing to file
reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. He pleaded not guilty on
all counts.

Gates joined Trump election efforts in the spring of 2016, working as
Manafort's deputy. He traveled with Trump and grew close with many top
campaign officials.

After Manafort was ousted as Trump's campaign chief in August 2016, Gates
continued working on behalf of the soon-to-be president, helping fundraise
$25 million for the pro-Trump nonprofit America First Policies and working
on Trump's inaugural committee. As Mueller's probe intensified in the
early months of the Trump administration, Gates left the nonprofit
altogether.

But as recently as June, The Daily Beast reported that Gates was still
visiting the White House and working under Tom Barrack, who has remained
one of Trump's most trusted advisers.

George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser

On the same day Mueller's office announced the indictments of Manafort and
Gates, it was revealed that George Papadopoulos, a 30-year-old former
Trump adviser, had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts
with Russia.

According to documents that were unsealed by the Mueller investigation,
Papadopoulos had made at least six attempts to set up a meeting between
the Trump campaign and Russian representatives throughout the course of
the 2016 presidential campaign, using a London-based professor named
Joseph Mifsud and a female Russian national as conduits.

He was arrested October 5, 2017, and subsequently cooperated with
Mueller's team.

Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser

Flynn, who has reportedly been at the center of Mueller's investigation
for months, is perhaps the most high-profile person to be indicted to
date. On December 1, 2017, he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his
conversations last December with Russia's ambassador to the US at the
time, Sergey Kislyak.

An indictment filed by Mueller's office said Flynn "falsely stated" on
December 29, 2016, that he did not ask Kislyak "to refrain from escalating
the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed
against Russia that same day," and that Flynn did not recall Kislyak
"subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response
to those sanctions as a result of his request."

Trump fired Flynn in February, citing an "evolving and eroding level of
trust" after the former national security adviser lied to Vice President
Mike Pence about his interactions with Kislyak.

The firing was "not based on a legal issue, but based on a trust issue,"
Sean Spicer, who was then the White House press secretary, said at the
time.

Flynn had been on the job for just 25 days.

13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies

Businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin was among those indicted by Mueller on
February 16, 2018.

On February 16, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the
indictments of 13 Russian citizens and three companies allegedly involved
in meddling in the US political system.

"The defendants allegedly conducted what they called 'information warfare
against the United States' with the stated goal of spreading distrust
towards the candidates and the political system in general," Rosenstein
said.

The charges focused on the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a notorious
Russian "troll factory" that focused on sowing political discord during
the 2016 US election by using internet bots to spread fake news and pro-
Donald Trump propaganda on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
platforms.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, a prominent businessman and associate of President
Vladimir Putin who helped fund the IRA, was charged along with two of his
businesses.

The defendants included 12 other Russian citizens, all of whom were
identified as former IRA employees who played a role in Russian influence
operations before, during, and after the 2016 election.

They are: Mikhail Bystrov, Mikhail Burchik, Aleksandra Krylova, Sergey
Polozov, Anna Bogacheva, Maria Bovda, Robert Bovda, Dzheykhun Aslanov,
Vadim Podkopaev, Gleb Vasilchenko, Irina Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov.

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-
investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2019, 1:36:01 AM1/3/19
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 01:34:31 +0000 (UTC), Tracey12
<tracey1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>[American Thinker, Breitbart, DailyCaller, DailyWire, GatewayPundit and
>several other Russian propaganda outfits suspected to be Kremlin funded
>will probably vanish in 2018 as money dries up and the bloggers pack their
>bags for the trip back to Moscow.

So that didnt work out very well for you did it?

Here we are..2019..and they are still alive and well and reporting on
the corruption and treason of the Democrats in full detail.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.