FHH Reunion

Larry A

Jul 8, 2002, 3:00:55 PM7/8/02

Read all about it. A brats reunion in Kingston, ON in 2003. The site is
located at http://www.kingsweb.net/fhhbrats/

Dangerous

Jul 8, 2002, 3:07:54 PM7/8/02
Larry, thanks for posting the url to the NG. I may not have been
stationed in Kingston but It is always nice to check out the brats lists
looking for old friends.
The Healy family , could there have been an older sister named Leslie
and once stationed in Goose Bay?

I am looking for Leslie Healy

Dora Pearson

--
http://urdangerous.tripod.com

When opportunity knocks...don't miss the dance.

wrcn33_66

Jul 8, 2002, 11:45:05 PM7/8/02
Dora,

Are you talking about the Healy family listed on the FHH Brat Reunion
(1950-1965) Web Site? If so ... no they did not have a sister, least wise
not when I knew them. Just the two brothers, Brian and David (Riverview
Drive). If anyone out there knows where they are, contact the committee of
the Reunion, Trena Wyatt in particular. She knows someone who is looking
for them, who would like to make contact. Both Brian and David were last
seen by wrcn here, in Stadacona, in 1966.

Hope all of you from here, will go in and have a look at our web site. It
is pretty good and all the credit for it has to go to Karen Slack and our
web master, Larry Aubry. Together they have done a fantastic job. Still
adding to it and ironing out a few things, but we are extreemly proud of the
site. [There are two photos of wrcn on the site!! > not her doing either!]

wrcn

-- FHH Brat Reunion (1950-1965)
Visit our web site: www.kingsweb.net/fhhbrats

"Dangerous" <dang...@telus.net> wrote in message

mordin_x

Jul 9, 2002, 1:41:09 AM7/9/02
Tell us, wrcn, are you one of the Smoking hot baby dolls?

woo woo

mordin_x

Dangerous

Jul 9, 2002, 11:10:52 AM7/9/02
Wrcn, must have been another family. I did not know any of her bros.
and sis's. I was taking a stab in the dark.
But thanks anyway.

Ok so which pic are you in? I looked again and was wandering if you
were one of the smoking queens?

Dora

wrcn33_66

Jul 9, 2002, 1:58:55 PM7/9/02
LOL .... negative! Was with the one on the right, at a Committee meeting
last night, though. SugarShack was there too. Am in touch with the one on
the left, as well. She found me through the Brat List. All four of us will
be at the Reunion next year, that is for sure.

Thanks for checking out our Web Site, Doug. What did you think of it?
Great eh?

wrcn

FHH Brat Reunion (1950-1965)
Visit our web site: www.kingsweb.net/fhhbrats

"mordin_x" <mord...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

wrcn33_66

Jul 9, 2002, 2:23:10 PM7/9/02
You never know Dora ... could have been. Nothing ventured, nothing gained,
I always say in cases like this (genealogy research esp.). Perhaps Brian
and David are cousins to Lesley. We had/have cousins who are brats too,
with the same last name as us. Some of them even have the same first names
as three of my siblings! Good thing we never all lived on the same base
together, though their first cousins, (our 2nds) did. Fortunately they had
a different last name. Their grandfather, our great-uncle, lived in
Kingston too then. He was mititary, very well known/respected in military
circles and we shared his surname (our grandfather was his brother). We
always had to be on our best behaviour, as it reflected upon him, if we did
not. Constantly, we were asked if we were his grandchildren, even now, once
in awhile, esp. by older/retired members of the RCRs.

Negative on the *smoking queens* ... though I am one half of the *dancing
queens* duo (so dubbed by some staff members at the Kingston Regional Cancer
Clinic, in 1987) - no photo on the site. Also see my answer to mordin_x.

wrcn

FHH Brat Reunion (1950-1965)
Visit our web site: www.kingsweb.net/fhhbrats

"Dangerous" <dang...@telus.net> wrote in message

Dangerous

Jul 9, 2002, 3:37:57 PM7/9/02
I will check out your reply to Mordin.
Funny with so many of us Pearsons as brats that there is no inquiries
for any of us. Like make me feel so unpopular. LOL

Dora

Dangerous

Jul 9, 2002, 3:43:01 PM7/9/02
Next time you see Bill, whisper in his ear for me. Tell him that he is
looking good from Dangerous. LOL

Dora