spam?

ke...@scaldeferri.com

Apr 14, 2014, 9:37:05 PM4/14/14
to camu...@googlegroups.com
Are the project owners aware that this mailing list is 90% spam? I wonder if it is being filtered into their spam folders so they don't even know. Perhaps the fact that anyone can post, not just people who have joined, is to blame? At any rate, it's a serious impediment to people trying to evaluate the software and trying to browse the list archives.

Gaurav Gupta

Apr 16, 2014, 2:40:28 AM4/16/14
to ke...@scaldeferri.com, camu...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for ignoring this.

I have cleaned out all the spam in the archives.
Most of the spammers have also been banned.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Wes Mitchell

Apr 17, 2014, 3:29:03 AM4/17/14
to camu...@googlegroups.com, ke...@scaldeferri.com
Now, that's funny. The first message in the digest was this, followed by a dozen job training spam messages. Oh the irony!