Sending message to different destinations based on a field

Fer Otero

Apr 25, 2015, 2:09:45 PM4/25/15
to camu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
    It seems like Camus multiplexes messages based on the topic that it comes from. Now I'm wondering if there's a feature in the roadmap or if its possible with the current implementation to do something similar but with a field.

My idea was something like what's currently available for dateTime (camus.message.timestamp.field) :
camus.message.output.field=xxxx

and then make etl.destination.path + camus.message.output.field the base path for messages (and apply the regular time partitioning inside that)

Thanks.