Signavio Connector Login not working? (7.1.0-Final, JBOSS)

juv...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 3:34:37 PM8/24/15
to camunda BPM users
Hello,

I am trying to set up a Signavio Connector within the Camunda Cycle.
When testing the Connector, the following error is displayed: "Invalid Configuration: Could not perform operation get children - Could not login into connector 'SignavioConnector'. The user name and/or password might be incorrect.". I have checked my user credentials multiple times - they are correct. I even logged in and out on the Signavio website a couple of times to make sure there is nothing wrong with the credentials.

I am using the following settings for the Signavio Connector:

Plugin: Signavio Connector
Login Mode: credentials provided globally
User Name: myAcade...@myUniversity.de
Password: ...
signavioBaseUrl: http://academic.signavio.com/p/login/

Do I have to update the Camunda Server? I am currently running the 7.1.0-Final, JBOSS version.
Maybe something broke the Signavio Connector and these changes are not present in the 7.1.0 version yet?

Thanks!

Bernd Rücker (camunda)

Aug 25, 2015, 1:50:34 AM8/25/15
to camunda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juvlarn,.

Have you tried http://academic.signavio.com/ as URL? Do you see a stacktrace
in your server log?

And yes - best try with a current Cycle version first, it might be an issue
we fixed in the meantime.

Cheers
Bernd

Aug 26, 2015, 11:26:08 AM8/26/15
to camunda BPM users
Hi Bernd,

the Signavio Connector is most likely broken. I've contacted several colleagues and all of them weren't able to connect with the Academic Signavio.

I've tested the URL you posted and also tested it with the new ("standalone") cycle. All without any luck though.

By the way, it was working in February/March for sure.

I've began to use the Camunda Modeler for Eclipse. That's working fine for me atm.

Cheers
Juvlarn

Bernd Rücker (camunda)

Aug 31, 2015, 7:25:13 AM8/31/15
to camunda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juvlarn.

We double-checked: Cycle is working with the current Signavio SaaS version.
We are not sure what causes the trouble on the academic version - but please
note that we do not support the acadmic version. Maybe a 30 days trial
version of Signavio works for you?

Cheers
Bernd