org.camunda.bpm.engine.test.examples.mgmt.ManagementServiceTest fails, where is the 5th entry coming

59 visningar

Frank Langelage

oläst,
10 sep. 2014 18:07:332014-09-10
till camunda...@googlegroups.com
Still trying to get Camunda running with IBM Informix I get thsi exception now:
Test set: org.camunda.bpm.engine.test.examples.mgmt.ManagementServiceTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.349 sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.camunda.bpm.engine.test.examples.mgmt.ManagementServiceTest
testTableCount(org.camunda.bpm.engine.test.examples.mgmt.ManagementServiceTest)  Time elapsed: 0.169 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<5> but was:<4>
    at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:329)
    at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:78)
    at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:86)
    at junit.framework.TestCase.assertEquals(TestCase.java:253)
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.test.examples.mgmt.ManagementServiceTest.testTableCount(ManagementServiceTest.java:48)
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.test.PvmTestCase.runTest(PvmTestCase.java:85)
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.test.AbstractProcessEngineTestCase.runBare(AbstractProcessEngineTestCase.java:91)

The create script creates the table and 4 entries.

create table ACT_GE_PROPERTY (
    NAME_ VARCHAR(64),
    VALUE_ VARCHAR(255),
    REV_ INTEGER,
    primary key (NAME_)
);

insert into ACT_GE_PROPERTY
values ('schema.version', 'fox', 1);

insert into ACT_GE_PROPERTY
values ('schema.history', 'create(fox)', 1);

insert into ACT_GE_PROPERTY
values ('next.dbid', '1', 1);

insert into ACT_GE_PROPERTY
values ('deployment.lock', '0', 1);

Why are 5 rows expected?
Running the tests with the h2 database the testcase succeeds, but I did not find the place where another entry into this table is done.

Frank Langelage

oläst,
10 sep. 2014 18:48:042014-09-10
till camunda...@googlegroups.com
I just found method dbCreateHistoryLevel in class SchemaOperationsProcessEngineBuild.
But why does Informix run not see this entry and h2 does?

Is there a certain isolation level required to make this working?

Frank Langelage

oläst,
16 okt. 2014 03:19:192014-10-16
till camunda...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is.

Setting isolation level for Informix connect to "COMMITTED READ WITH RETAIN LOCKS" it works.
With "RETAIN LOCKS" locks on records read with "SELECT ... FOR UPDATE" are held until the end of the transaction. Without it not, as the record did not got updated.

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden