Requirment on Program Manager / Business Analyst with web content management experience Location New Haven,Connecticut

sancrosoftusa recruiter118

Aug 5, 2013, 9:55:02 AM8/5/13

This is Adam, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to ad...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

Rate :

Title : Program Manager / Business Analyst with web content management experience

Location:- New Haven, Connecticut, US

Position Type:- 6+ Months

1.       Co-ordinate and track plan.

2.       Strong in Web content management and data structures/taxonomy/search.

3.       Real modelling work with any web content oriented systems/apps.

2.    Work with stakeholders to ensure review process is on track

3.    Should have a deep understanding of the web/portal eco-system

4.    Create the domain model for higher education (needs to be    capable of creating UML diagrams – we will teach the person how to create semantic models)

5.     Analyze the business priorities and recommend KPIs for the various  web systems

6.      Excellent spoken and written English capabilities

7.   Good BA skills and with background in US Higher education –    should have done modeling

Thanks & Regards

Adam Smith

IT Recruiter

SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct:  (916)-671-5595 | ad...@sancrosoftusa.com