Fwd: [jug-leaders] Java Certification and Training Discounts for JUGs

Cesar Augusto Nogueira

Sep 17, 2015, 2:42:35 PM9/17/15
to camp...@soujava.java.net, Campinasjug

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Chin <stephe...@oracle.com>
Date: 2015-09-17 14:44 GMT-03:00
Subject: [jug-leaders] Java Certification and Training Discounts for JUGs
To: jug-l...@jugs.java.net
Cc: Kate Jones <Kate....@oracle.com>, Jerilyn Stiles <jerilyn...@oracle.com>

All,

The folks at Oracle University have a couple of exclusive offers for Java User Groups that you can use yourself and share with your members.

The first is a 20% discount on Java certifications.  This came up at the last call, and I think is a great way for folks to demonstrate their Java expertise to current or future employers:
* Go directly to http://pearsonvue.com/oracle and use the Java20JUG promotion code at checkout.  (exclusive for JUG members)

The second is a 10% discount off on Java University Preconference Training for JUG members.  For folks who are already coming to JavaOne, this is a nice discount on some very well executed training sessions.  -- This offer is limited to the first 50 folks who sign up!
* When you register for JavaOne, add-on Java University and use promo code "DJUE".  If you've already registered for JavaOne, you can go back and add Java University through My Account. (exclusive for JUG members, and limited to the first 50)

Please share these discounts with your JUG members, and if you have any questions you can ask Kate and Jerilyn (cc'ed) from Oracle University directly.

Cheers,
Stephen Chin (@steveonjava) | Java Community Manager and JavaOne Content Co-Chair | +1.510.323.6097
Oracle Technology Network
http://steveonjava.com/