Why the Bottom 98% of Annual American Personal incomes is being screwed over by Corporate OWNED Fascist ReNAZIpublicans!

James Fox

May 25, 2015, 1:10:07 PM5/25/15
to campaign-to-end...@googlegroups.com
Raise the tax rates to what they were the last time that there was an actual REAL Patriotic Republican serving as OUR President.  In the 1950s when (the late) President. Gen. Dwight David Eisenhower was in office.  As I recall, (because I was alive then) the top tax rates on Corporate, and Personal annual incomes of $100,000.00 and above was 91% to 94%.
Or as a couple of dead guys from last Century put it:
“Fascism is better called Corporatism.  Because in essence that is what it is”
~(the late) Bennito Mussiloni~

“When Nazism ( i.e. Fascism) does come to America.  It will be wrapped in The American Flag, and carrying a cross.”
~(the late) Sinclair Lewis~

Question EVERYTHING!  Trust NO ONE IN THE TOP 2% OF ANNUAL AMERICAN CORPORATE AND PERSONAL INCOMES!
i.e. The OWNERS of those Politicians who have an (R) attached to their names (95% to 98% of them).
I call them "Fascist ReNAZIpublicans".  As well as Politicians who have an (D) attached to their names (5% to 10% of them).
I call them "The DEAMONcrats"
Have a wonderful day there, Rat-BASTARDETTES, and Rat-BASTARDS!
(Former STG-2 U.S.N. 1977 - 1983)
James J Fox III