Spiritual Discussion - Election Night

Alex Taylor

Nov 1, 2016, 10:04:20 PM11/1/16
to cambri...@googlegroups.com

I'm signed up to lead Spiritual Discussion this coming Tuesday, Nov 8th, which is election night. Suzi and I have been hosting debate watching events and we are planning to do the same on election night. Would anyone be opposed to me leading YAG from my living room? I will be too anxious about the election to leave the television's side, but could facilitate abbreviated YAG at our place. It would also be fine with me if someone else took over leading YAG from the church that week if that would be too disruptive. Anyone is welcome to join us watching, we are about a half mile from Davis or Porter, message me directly for the address if you need it.

-Alex T