192.com free credits

Paul Bird

May 6, 2012, 5:24:19 AM5/6/12
I've received an email today telling me that 75 credits are due to
expire on the 13th May. Since I have completed my searches these will
be lost to no good effect. Therefore I am offering them foc on here.
You can have my login, tell me when you're done and I'll change the
password again. To give you some idea of their value 100 credits are £30.

Offer only applicable to regulars on here who I "know".

PB
remove obvious to reply.

Alex Selby

May 10, 2012, 7:54:41 PM5/10/12
I'm not after your credits, but I'm curious. Does 192.com offer an
advantage over the free BT service (http://www.btexchanges.com/)?

Paul Bird

May 13, 2012, 10:03:46 AM5/13/12
Well they run out today so now's your chance ;-)

I haven't looked at the BT option but 192 will give you name and
address, phone number if available and point you to the address on
Google maps, take you straight there as it were, also has electoral
records again if available, although they hold out on the most recent
and want yet more money for those.

My main objection is the above, 6 months and you've lost your money,
well if you want to look up a few people and you don't use all the
credits it's just money down the drain.

PB

ladyp...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2012, 12:53:47 PM6/18/12
Dear Paul,

I'm needing just 1 premium search of 192.com site. Would you please help me?
I offer you back 1 pencil portrair in exchange.

Thank you so much in advance,
Alejandra Garcia
Monterrey, Mexico

barb...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 12:23:55 AM5/6/19
I would like to look up one person who is pretending to be someone else and possibly catfishing. Could I have 3 lookups of the same person? I thank you very much. Barb Bednarz in Mesa, Arizona