For Developers: Connect to APIs on Android

Thomas Braun

Jun 24, 2017, 1:14:59 AM6/24/17
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I just came across your app 'Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO' and was wondering how you usually connect to 3rd party APIs like for example social networks, cloud storage or payment systems? I'm an Android developer myself and I know the pain of totally different APIs, poor documentation and changing interfaces. That's why we made CloudRail. It bundles multiple APIs of different providers into one universal interface and automatically keeps the integrations up-to-date. Check it out here: https://cloudrail.com/ (it's free). Maybe it helps with your development schedule.

Cheers,
Thomas

----
Thomas Braun

CloudRail - Connect to APIs 10x Faster
San Francisco, CA

Click here if you don't want to receive these emails anymore.

beacon