Build for Voice: Create Apps for Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap

1 view

Amazon Alexa Team

Mar 3, 2016, 3:57:30 PM3/3/16
to call...@googlegroups.com

Alexa is the cloud-based voice service that powers millions of Alexa-enabled devices, including Amazon Echo and Amazon Fire TV. Today Amazon introduced Echo Dot and Amazon Tap. Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that enables you to add Alexa to any room. Amazon Tap is an Alexa-enabled portable speaker.

Create Voice Apps for Alexa
The Alexa Skills Kit enables developers to add capabilities, or skills, to Alexa. You can get started quickly using our trivia skill template. Plus, get a free t-shirt when your skill goes live.

button-getstarted-148x37.png

Special Offer: Free T-Shirts
All skills published by March 31st will receive an Alexa dev t-shirt. Quantities are limited. See Terms and Conditions

To learn more about the Alexa platform, sign up for our email newsletter or check out our blog

© 2016 Amazon.com or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon and Amazon.com are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.