Google's Sundar Pichai becomes highest-paid CEO in US

Ed Nix

May 20, 2016, 6:29:50 PM5/20/16
to callnote googlegroups com
Aloha,
You have no reason to look into or consider me,
Listen you me. I am humbly no one. Zuckerberg blue FB
Influence versus ironicly  Google Plus's red message is interesting in that the media is probably liberal verses pro conservative. If millions of FB conservative that support Trump  move to Google and I believe they will. Market Shares in your stock will soar if it is a coabratve marketing effort from and mention by Trump himself. Endorse him first. Politics is symmetrically apolitical and is not subjective by the powerful influences of on line media
Best of Luck I hope to transfer slowly all of FB contact to Google away from the influence of FB.
Corrupt media impartial
Political agenda.
Ed Nix
Nix Performing Arts Center