Meeting Request for Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO

1 view

ma...@alphagravel.com

Jan 7, 2017, 10:45:38 AM1/7/17
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lakeba Corporation Apps,

We have reviewed your app - Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO, and are happy to inform you that you can earn higher payouts with Alphagravel. Alphagravel has a 100% fill-rate in all Emerging Markets. We have just launched a new Third-Party-SDK with a Pay-Per-Download (PPD) model. Unlike other networks, Alphagravel lets you cash out anytime once you reach the minimum of $100.

Alphagravel is a United States based company (offices in New York and San Francisco) with the leading simplified revenue optimization platform. We connect to over 20 ad networks, and multiple ad exchanges. One simple SDK integration and let our predictive algorithm automatically optimize your mobile inventory. Plugins are available for Unity, MarMaLade, Cocos 2DX, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), Adobe Air, Corona.

Alphagravel has two main products:

(1) Alphagravel Legacy SDK
- Works in the google play store as well as all other app stores
- No out-of-app ads
- 100% Google compliant

(2) Alphagravel Third-Party SDK
- Meant for third-party app stores
- Has out-of-app ads
- Pay-per-download

Please refer to product deck here for further info.

I would like to tell you more about Alphagravel via Skype and show you how we can provide higher CPM rates than you are currently getting in addition to unlocking new markets for your app. Tell me if tomorrow at 11AM or 2PM EST work best for you?

Alternatively you can get started yourself here.

Thanks,
Matthew Brown
Alphagravel Developer Relations
ma...@alphagravel.com
Skype: matt.alphagravel

Copyright 2017 Alphagravel, All rights reserved.
http://alphagravel.com
Unsubscribe from the mailing list