Advertising Partnership for Call&note Recorder Mailer Pro

1 view

Clara Lambert

Dec 18, 2015, 8:08:30 AM12/18/15
to call...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lakeba Corporation Apps team,

I came across Call&note Recorder Mailer Pro on the Play Store and I think you'd be interested to know that we have advertisers looking to buy traffic at high prices in apps such as yours.

We offer you a way to generate up to $10 CPM by showing premium static or video ads in your app. Our philosophy at AdBuddiz is based on clean advertising. We aim to respect the user with beautiful high paying ads.
AdBuddiz is one of the rare ad networks to propose campaigns that can pay on CPM (up to $10) or per installation (between $1 and $3 per install).

You can get more information on our website (in my signature).

Do you have any questions I can answer for you?

Regards,

Clara Lambert
Account manager
www.adbuddiz.com

If you don't want me to contact you again, click here

Clara Lambert

Dec 21, 2015, 6:04:29 AM12/21/15
to call...@googlegroups.com
Hello,