What a wonderful app! We want to promote it!

Andrea G.

Mar 10, 2015, 10:19:27 AM3/10/15
to call...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is Andrea, I've seen your app Call&Note Recorder Mailer PRO and would like to promote it in our community of mobile apps. We're
Tappx an open cross-promotion community, where members exchange advertisements between them to get promotion for free.

How does it work? Show ads from Tappx members into your app. Earn credits (called Tappix) for each click generated. And invest those credits to get promotion for you in other apps of the community.

We already have over 2.000 developers! Members range from small indie teams to top ranked apps in the US, Latin America, and Europe. Registering for Tappx is quick and adding your app is fast. Check our SDK Guides & Samples to see how easily our code can be integrated into your app.

We look forward to your feedback! Kind regards,

Andrea

PS: We will give you 1.000 bonus credits to start :)

--

Andrea Gutierrez

Members Discovery Manager

Torre Telefónica Diagonal 00, 08019 Barcelona

www.tappx.com | @tappx_com

1x1.trans

- If you don't want to keep receiving Tappx Community mails, please answer this email saying it -