✔ A different monetization method for your Google Play app! Forget about ads!

Andreas

Jan 15, 2015, 10:19:42 AM1/15/15
to call...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

My name is Andreas from Pollfish and I would like to introduce you to a new innovative way of monetization for your app that delivers 10-20x more revenue than standard mobile advertising!

Pollfish (www.pollfish.com) is a survey platform that delivers surveys through mobile apps. Integration of the single line SDK is easy, fast and does not reserve any extra space on the developer’s app UI as its displayed as an overlay (see screenshots below). Users responding to Pollfish surveys win prizes - happy users!

Pollfish surveys are displayed through an app only when a paid survey is available, otherwise they are never displayed to the user as if Pollfish was never integrated in the app. The minimum revenue for each completed survey through an app is $0.30!

In addition, Pollfish can be used along with any ad platform as it is displayed as an overlay and it can be placed anywhere in an app, just to bring extra revenue!

You can see our promo video below:

Video

Or download an Android demo app from Google Play, where you can see how a Pollfish survey is displayed through a mobile app!

Demo App

Thanks in advance for your time.

If you would like to learn more we can arrange a skype chat / talk, my skypename is andreasvourkos.

Cheers,

Andreas